How to apply
Current Position >> How to apply
How to apply

In order to enter SJTU and study as an international student, you are required to have a passport and valid visa(student visa) issued by overseas missions of the Chinese Government. To apply, please take the following procedure.

Before enter China, the student must obtain a visa that conform to the stated purpose. You are required to bring your passport, admission permission to Chinese Embassy or Consulate to obtain a visa.
If you enter China with another type of visa, you should change your status to student status.

Admission Office,
School of International Education,
Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
1954 Huashan Rd.
(or 655 Panyu Rd.)
Shanghai, China, 200030

+86 21 62932277, 62821015, 62821079,62822019 (Japanese),62820638 (Korean)

Fax: +86 21 62817613
Email: ,

Notice: Emails from, or live .com may be blocked by our system. Please use email addresses at other domains. Thank you!

HANBAN | China Scholarship Council | Homepage of SJTUPrivacy Policy | Contact us

©Copyright International Chinese Education Center, School of Humanities | No. 1954, Hua Shan RD. Shanghai, China (ZIP CODE 200030) |